Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thank You For Loving Me :D






It's hard for me to say the things
I want to say sometimes
There's no one here but you and me


HOHO :0


I wasn't know deep in your heart
That you have a feeling towards me
I couldn't realize when
The way you acting seems like 
You have a feeling towards me



Cross my heart
I wear no disguise
If I tried, you'd make believe
That you believed my lies



oh hoh, sorry2..
my bad ;P


I wasn't know deep in my heart
I have feelings towards you too
Every single time I
feel more to like bout you
the way you act the way you say
I couldn't resist
This feeling is getting strong
from time to time


But one think I'm sure that
I think I'm gonna fell in love 
with you ;)




Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes when I couldn't see
For parting my lips when I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me



susah jugak menyanyi nii
Mek aihh, 'ter'G-wang laa pulak

HAHA










"dey tambeyy lama tara jumpa, pigi mana haa? suda hilang ka??"
"itu laa hal laa macha, err..saya rindu sama Kumari laa.." :)

No comments: